Monday 4 October 2010

Spring is on it's way.

I was so thrilled and I appreciate all the lovely and kind comments you left about my dog Matilda, it was so nice to read them and brightened my day. It is nice to know I have such wonderful followers. :-) Matilda is doing much better now, she has fully recovered as long as she doesn't eat more poisonous fish. :-) I am more aware down at the beach now, I stop walking when she does.

I have had a good few nights of stitching on my humphrey's corner sampler and now that daylight savings has started and the sun is up longer I think I will get even more stitching time in (here's hoping). I have been excited about the beautiful weather we have had the last two days, looks like Spring really is on it's way. I am so over Winter! It's been so lovely and warm and it makes me feel like getting out into the courtyard garden for some stitching time in the sun. I am going to make the effort to do that this Spring.
Anyway, this is where I am up to now on Humphrey.
I am suprised how fast this piece is coming together, I guess the pattern is not overly huge or anything but it's still coming together really well. I can't wait to start the backstitch on it as I think it is really going to bring the little elephants to life. Tonight I plan to stitch after I log off of blogger and watch some of season three of gossip girl. I know, tragic! :-) I like girlie tv shows.

I hope you have all enjoyed your weekends and happy stitching x

8 comments:

  1. Your stitching is looking wonderful hun! :D It's so good when there are separate elements to a design - it makes it come together so much quicker. I've been loving the sun too. It's amazing how much happier it can make you feel and it's been great having the doors and windows open. Bring on more lovely weather! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your humphrey's corner sampler is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see you get some back stitches done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humphrey is coming along beautifully. Back stitching just seems to bring things alive.
    Package went in mail Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely progress on humphrey - he is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitching. Humphrey looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!! Humphrey's such a little darling. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear that Matilda is doing better! And your Humphrey piece is darling--can't wait to see it all finished up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks girls, I am very happy with my progress on Humphrey.
    And Kathy I am very excited. :-)

    ReplyDelete